There was a time when skin rejuvenation was possible only with cosmetic surgery. Today, there are so many outstanding treatment options available that men and women can address everything from under eye bags to visible veins by visiting the office of their board-certified Dermatologist.
We are proud of the extensive menu of services we have put together for our patients. Committed to excellence, we not only offer the latest treatments, but we provide individualized care that our patients can trust. To improve the appearance of the skin requires skill and attention to detail. We get to know the individual patient and guide treatment choices with knowledge, experience, and an eye for the best results.
- Laser and light-based therapies to treat wrinkles, pigmentation, redness, scars, and other concerns.
- Laser Resurfacing for texture, wrinkles, pigment, acne scarring.
- Photodynamic therapy for acne and precancerous skin lesions.
- Kybella for double chin fat reduction.
- Cellfina for cellulite dimple correction.
- Ulthera and InfiniRF for skin tightening and lifting.
- Aesthetician administered treatments: chemical peels, DermaSweep, or SilkPeel Dermal Infusion for improvement and maintenance of skin tone and quality.
- Wrinkles, lines, folds, and texture
- Red spots and vessels
- Brown spots
- Acne scars and traumatic or surgical scars
- Saggy skin (e.g. jowls, neck, brows)
- Volume loss (e.g. cheeks, lips, hands, temples)
- Dark eye circles
- Lip lines
- Double chin
- Cellulite dimples
- Stretch marks
Men wanting to look the best for their age have many options available to them at AboutSkin. In recent years, men have begun to discover the immense benefits that come from cosmetic dermatology treatments like Botox or dermal fillers, even laser treatments. For these men, they find their rejuvenated appearance to be an integral step in maintaining success in the highly competitive market we live in today.