Lasers, Lights, and Energy-Based Treatments
Explore the Devices Available at the Denver Area’s AboutSkin Dermatology
AboutSkin Dermatology is a national training site for several laser companies, and we have been recognized as a national center of excellence for our demonstration of techniques to other dermatologists. We offer multiple light and laser treatments for Denver-area patients looking to rejuvenate their skin, remove unwanted hair, achieve a more even skin tone, and other cosmetic dermatology goals.
- MaxG intense pulsed light (IPL) and MaxR for hair removal
- 1540nm XF and XD non-ablative fractional laser resurfacing
- Cynergy pulsed-dye and long-pulse Nd:YAG laser for visible veins and more
- CO2RE fractional CO2 ablative laser resurfacing
- Vbeam Perfecta pulsed-dye laser (PDL) for various vascular lesions.
- Genius RF (microneedling with radiofrequency) for treating acne scars, skin texture, and laxity
- Spectra (dual mode Q-switched Nd:YAG Laser) for pigmentation issues, tattoo removal, Hollywood Laser Peel
- LaseMD (non-ablative 1927nm Fractional Thulium Laser) for pigmentation issues and sun-damaged precancerous changes
- BBL (broad-band-light) IPL treatment
- SkinTyte to treat mild sagging skin
- ProFractional ablative fractional laser treatments with Erbium:YAG
- MicroLaserPeel to superficially even out skin tone, texture, and color
- NuRadiance full-field ablative laser treatments with Erbium:YAG for more profound treatment of significant lines and wrinkles
- HALO hybrid fractional resurfacing for fine lines, uneven skin tone, scars, enlarged pores
The right energy-based treatment for each patient depends on a range of factors, including health, skin condition, severity of problem, aesthetic goals, and more.