The benefits of Ultherapy in South Denver – Greenwood Village and Lone Tree
Ultherapy is an excellent option for toning, tightening, and lifting loose skin without surgery or downtime. It is designed to target layers beneath the skin, firming tissue and stimulating collagen-building activity. The provider can adjust the depth of Ulthera energy delivery with precision accuracy, allowing for enhanced safety and effectiveness.
A treatment in a class of its own
There are many unique benefits of Ultherapy, beginning with its noninvasive nature. While Ultherapy is not a replacement for cosmetic surgery, it is an excellent alternative for patients who do not want to go under the knife. It utilizes ultrasound technology to target deep tissues, causing a thermal reaction. You will feel a warming sensation in the treatment area during the procedure. This heat is not harmful, and it stimulates the body’s own rejuvenation capabilities. Thanks to exclusive DeepSee technology, the provider can adjust the energy delivery in real time with precision accuracy for optimal safety and results.
- Structural layers of skin can be heated safely, without affecting the epidermis
- Rather than light-based energy, Ultherapy utilizes micro-focused ultrasound waves
- Significant improvement can be achieved with just one session
- Treatment only takes about an hour, with minimal downtime
- Indicated and cleared by the FDA for Non-Invasive Lifting
- Over a decade of research and development went into refining and perfecting the technology. According to a clinical trial conducted by the Northwestern University, 89 percent of patients showed significant improvement in brow laxity (heavy brows)
- Unlike surgery and other invasive techniques, Ultherapy does not involve significant downtime, or leave scars.
- Unlike radiofrequency and laser devices, Ultherapy does not deliver heat through the skin surface. Instead, it penetrates the surface with ultrasound energy, safely targeting the (SMAS) (superficial muscular aponeurotic system) layer below the skin.
- According to a study be Northwestern University, Ultherapy achieved a clinically significant amount of lifting in the brow area for 89 percent of patients.
- Because there are no electrical or radiofrequency impulses, Ultherapy does not risk electrical shock, so a grounding plate is not needed. It is safe for virtually anyone, including patients with pacemakers.
- Results usually develop within two or three months, and improvement can continue for up to six months.
Companion treatments for best results
Ultherapy is safe and highly effective, but, like any medical procedure, it has limitations. It is designed to address skin laxity, which is a significant factor in facial aging. However, it is not the only factor. Some patients with advanced laxity are not appropriate candidates for Ulthera. Ultherapy may be paired with other nonsurgical techniques such as:
- Dermal fillers to replace lost volume
- Neuromodulators (e.g. Botox) to soften rigid muscles
- Chemical peels, laser or light therapy to improve the texture and pigmentation of skin
If you want to enjoy the benefits of Ultherapy, call AboutSkin Dermatology and DermSurgey, PC at 303.756.SKIN (7546)) and schedule a consultation.